Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tip of the day: Reason why I love lip brushes




Sometimes I do not line my lips with a lip liner when applying lipstick, because I might not have the lip liner that matches my lipstick perfectly. This is when my lip brush comes in handy. After applying my lipstick I apply lipstick on my lip brush and substitute that as a lip liner. It helps define and shape my lips. However, lip liners are waxy to help "trap" lipstick in place so that it does not run onto nearby skin on your face, this is a protection that you will not get when using my lip brush trick. But it is worth a try and honestly I have never had any problems with my lipstick running and I use this method a lot. 

Note: The lip brush shown is from Sigma Makeup. I recently purchased Sigma Makeup's Premium Brush Set and hope to do a review on them soon. But you can get lip brush from any brand.

Kisses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment